Saturday 1 November 2008

Smile

Another day, another update!
Yesterday was the long trek to University College London Hospital for more chemotherapy. As usual, they have to put a cannula in so they can give me the injections. But luckily needles don't bother me so it's not bad. We got seen to really quickly, which was nice. And was leaving london by half twelve. We got back at three, so I was able to get everything ready for the trick or treaters!

Anyway, on a more interesting topic.. we're starting a charity. :D my dad and me want to raise money to buy a holiday home, for other cancer sufferers and their families to relax at, for free. Obviously we'll raise money for other things as well but yeh. :)

Feeling quite positive today except my stomach is really hurting.

Might update again later today, bit tired at the moment. Cheerio for now!

No comments: