Thursday 30 October 2008

Update

Thought it was about time that I updated the virtual world on what's going on. Last Sunday I visited the A&E because I was having trouble with swallowing food, it was causing a lot of discomfort in my back. After the usual tests, like taking blood and such, they sent me for a chest x ray. After that, I was put in the emergency assessment ward. They ended up keeping me in, until Tuesday night. It turned out I have an infection and my immune was very low. So I was kept in a room, instead of the ward. Wasn't a very nice few days, the nurses always have trouble with my veins, when getting blood and inserting cannulas. So my arms are all bruised :(
On an even more painful note, my right hand seized and locked a lot last night. But on the funny side of it, was amusing trying to shave myself in the bath. Was like a race to shave my legs in between the moments my hand was locking.
Tomorrow I have to go up to the UCLH ( Hospital ), for my chemotherapy. I don't mind it, the journey is a bit long but it gives me a chance to spend time with my Dad, as he always takes me. :)
But then we'll be rushing home because I'm going to be opening the door for trick or treaters! Went crazy in ASDA the other day, getting sweets and such for Halloween. But now I need to rush round town today, getting an outfit. Pound land, here I come!
Chow for now, pot noodle is calling my name!

No comments: