Tuesday 21 October 2008

Food!

Evening!
My second post and it's mainly going to be about food, haha.
The booklets warned that I might loose my appetite or start to eat more. Guess which one I'm suffering from?
I can't stop eating! Plus I seem to crave such random things. I simply saw cranberry sauce mentioned in a book earlier and it made me want Christmas dinner. Roast potatoes, vegetables.. fake turkey for me though, am a vegetarian. But dipping the vegetarian meat in cranberry sauce is lovely. But sadly, I can't just pop out and buy some, haha. Maybe I could improvise and use some quorn from the fridge plus get some cranberry sauce tomorrow. :)
Macdonald's is another problem. The saltiness really satisfies my taste buds at the moment but it's so unhealthy!
On a slightly serious note, I'm doing well emotional wise. Got upset earlier today but in a good mood currently, been entering online competitions in hope of winning something for once.
I need to advertise my blog on a site, so people start reading my ramblings! So far, no attention on here. :(
If you do stumble across my blog, don't feel shy and feel free to leave a comment!
Take care, everyone!

No comments: